- Is a deposit required?When picking up the campervan we require a £100 deposit which will be fully refunded upon drop off as long as there is no major damage to the vehicle. The deposit will be taken and refunded via a card reader.
- Is their a minimum rental period for the campers?The minimum rental period is 2 nights all year round.
- Is their a minimum age?You have to be 21 or over and been driving atleast 2 years.
- Is a standard car license enough?Yes a standard car license is all that you need.
- What time is pick up/drop off?Pick up is from 2.30pm and drop off is no later than 10.30am.
- Are your campers dog friendly?Yes.
- What about fuel?All our campers are diesel and will be atleast half full when you collect, we ask that you leave it back atleast half full.
- Is there any paper work?You will be asked to send us pictures of your driving licenses prior to booking and then there will be a rental agreement to sign on collection.
- How does everything in the van work?You will be given a Camper tour upon collection before you head on your way.